Over head crane operator
Crane Operator Responsibilities:
· Operation of the overhead crane
· Capable of operating 1 end of the anodize line (clean-up or Anodize)
· Watching tank temperatures
· Following the correct process flows
· Maintain acceptable production level set forth daily by group leader
· Adjusting height of tank liquids
· Proper drainage and rinsing of product
· Performing coating checks (Anodize end)
· Performing seal checks (Anodize end)
· Performing color checks (Anodize end)
· Identification of product appearance after a chemical tank
· Adjusting pole height on tanks as needed (using blocks)
· Running proper times in tanks (using load ticks and charts)
Physical demands and abilities
· Regularly required to use hands and fingers to operate and inspect machinery and metal pieces
· Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. to position metal objects to begin and finish treatment processes and/or prepare for shipping
· Frequently required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl to position self to move metal objects for treatment or packing.
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus. Must be able to detect slight differences in various finishes.
· Communicate verbally with coworkers about safety, discrepancy, or variety of other work issues
· Tolerate working in an environment that may be hot or cold depending on the season and will expose you to loud sounds, dust, fumes and solvents.
Candidates must be 18 years or older, and willing and able to pass a drug and alcohol test at any given time.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Superior Metal Services, LLC is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Superior Metal Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Related keywords: crane operator, nccco crane operator, heavy equipment operator, warehouse, construction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour